Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
"Impending deadline"
I am turning 25 in exactly 34 days. It scares me that I feel like I want to settle down. To get married. Perhaps its the right time? Perhaps the right person came along? Perhaps I need/want some stability and security in my life? Perhaps I just don't want to be alone any more.

I feel empty. An indescribable emptiness. No anchor to my soul. I want to cry out for help but I know its futile. No one would be able to hear me. I know I am not the only one. Not the only one that feels this way. That even in a crowded street, I still feel alone. That even with a hand held onto my waist, I still feel remote. Can someone help me?

Time. Time is hope and destruction. Time makes us all helpless. Without a good grasp of time, regret joins the game and our emotions get volleyed around. "Wrong time, right person. Right person, wrong time." A quote that I can't agree more. Then comes "Is destiny fooling with me?". Then again, what you want to hold onto, may not want to hold onto you. Like my favorite novel, Romeo and Juliet, star-crossed lovers. The right person may appear but there is always a catch and constraints.

All I want is someone who makes me feel like I am his world. That a moment without me would leave him gasping for air. To gaze at the stars with and to have slow walks in the evening. To hold me in the middle of the night and whisper in my ears how much he loves me. But for now, this would remain as a fantasy and dream.


/A kiss is never really just a kiss.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.